All records associated with the facility radiation safety program will be maintained in designated storage locations for the RSO's access. All records will be maintained in accordance with 10CFR20 Subpart L. These records include:
- The license and other correspondence with the USNRC relative to the Materials License.
- The Certificate of Registration and other correspondence with the PADEP relative to the use of analytical x-ray equipment.
- Receipt, inventory and disposal/shipping records
- Surveillance records such as removable contamination surveys, leak tests, radiation exposure surveys
- Shipping, transfer, disposal records for radioactive materials
- Records of training including lesson plans and supporting training materials
- Audits, assessments, and responses to audits and assessments
- Incident report records