1. Contact both the Dean’s office and Student Accessibility Services office about injury, upcoming surgery, or other impairment that you expect will be temporary (one semester or shorter)
  2. Complete the application form: -

  3. Someone from the office will contact you about your application to set up consultation time.
  4. In the consultation, the Director of Student Accessibility Services will help identify the appropriate accommodations you need and then explain the process for receiving those determined accommodations.
  5. When the condition of impairment has expired, please notify the Director of Student Accessibility Services.
  6. If condition persists past original expected date, you should reach out to the Student Accessibility Services to consider provisional or permanent accommodations. (This will require additional documentation).