Accepted Student Open House
Saturday, April 12th, 2014
Please note that this event is only open to admitted students who are still deciding.
Schedule of Activities
9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Registration and Reception
- Opening Welcome from the Dean of Enrollment and Juniata Students
- Optional Specialized Tours of Academic Facilities and Campus Tours
- Small Group Meetings with Faculty
- Academic Fair and Club Fair
- Attend Group Information Sessions Of Your Choice - Study Abroad, Financial Planning, Campus Ministry, Athletics, Diversity and Inclusion, Career Planning and Internships, Theatre, and Music
- Lunch with a Juniata student
- Off-campus Tours - Environmental Field Station and the Sill Business Incubator
Upon registration, if you provided an e-mail address, you will be e-mailed a confirmation and detailed information about the event. Two weeks prior to the event the same detailed information is mailed to your home.
If you have previously registered and find that you will be unable to attend, please submit a cancellation form.