Junior Open House
Saturday, April 5th, 2014
Please note that this event is for high school Juniors (sophomores are also welcome).
Schedule of Events
- Registration and Reception
- Student Guided Campus Tour
- Group Session with a Faculty Member: meet with a faculty member from your primary academic area of interest
- Academic Fair: Ask faculty from a variety of academic departments your questions about curriculum opportunities
- Lunch with Students
- Admission Information Session
- Student Life Panel
- Optional Activities:
- Environmental Field Station Tour
- Business Incubator Tour
- Varsity Athletic Information Session
- Music Opportunities Session
- Theatrical Opportunities Session
- Writing the College Essay
- Comparing Colleges
- Financial Planning; Nuts and Bolts
Upon registration, if you provided an e-mail address, you will be e-mailed a confirmation and detailed information about the event. Two weeks prior to the event the same detailed information is mailed to your home.
If you have previously registered and find that you will be unable to attend, please submit a cancellation form.