Here are some guidelines to help your students apply to Juniata College.
Juniata accepts the Common or Universal Application. Students can apply online (96% of students do) or mail the application. Either way, Juniata will review their application in the same manner.
When submitting your application, be sure to select Juniata College as one of the schools. Please only use one of the applications above to apply for admission.
Apply By Mail
- The Common Application Form and Required Juniata Supplement
- Common Application Juniata Supplement
- Universal Application Form
- Universal Application Supplement
- Application Information for International Students
School Counselor Forms
- Secondary School Report - PDF - Word
- Mid Year Report - PDF - Word
- Final Report - PDF - Word
- Teacher Evaluation - PDF - Word
- SAT Code - 2341
- ACT Code - 3600
- FAFSA Code - 003279
Pamella Hess, our Application Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 814-641-3431 or 1-877-JUNIATA if you have questions or concerns.