Because the Raystown Lake Region is a popular tourist destination, a wide variety of traditional and alternative lodging options are available. In addition to hotels (room blocks listed below), our guests are encouraged to consider the many vacation homes, inns, resorts, cottages, and cabins that can be found in the area. During past reunions, this has been a fun opportunity for groups of friends to get a place and enjoy time together in between gatherings as well. You can explore many of these choices through services such as:
Accommodations owned and operated by Juniatians are noted below. With questions about lodging, you may call the Alumni Office at 814-641-3443.
- Aunt Susie’s Country Vacation Rentals* - 888-232-5253
- Barree Guest Cottage - Owned and operated by Guy '72 and Jane (White) '95 Croyle
- Bear's Paw Lodge - 814-360-3739
- The Chalets of Raystown (including the Chocolate Moose Chalet)* - 717-602-2675
- Comfort Inn* - 814-643-1600 -
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - 814-643-3672
- Franklinville Guest Cottage - 814-632-8504 (18 miles from campus in Spruce Creek)
- Gage Mansion Bed and Breakfast - 814-599-2803 - (Beautiful B & B in downtown Huntingdon) - Owned and operated by John '94 and Angie (Wolf) '96 Thompson.
- Heritage Cove Resort Cottages - 814-635-3386
- Huntingdon Motor Inn* - 814-643-1133 - Owned and operated by Derek Grubb '88.
- The Inn at Solvang* - 814-643-3035 (Sold out)
- The Iron Rail Bed & Breakfast - 814-447-3984
- Lake Raystown Family Camping Resort* - 814-643-3377
- Lake Raystown Resort & Lodge* - 814-658-3500
- Little Juniata River House - A Fly Fishing Retreat - (5.6 miles from campus) - Owned and
operated by Aaron '96 and Tanya Hartman
- Millstone Manor* - 814-643-0108
- The Red House Inn at Raystown - 570-660-7020 (3 miles from campus)
- Rustic Ridge Retreat - 814-386-1021 - Owned and operated by Chris Confer '94.
- Wildwood Lodge - 814-571-8799
- Comfort Inn in Duncansville - 717-496-0257
- Comfort Suites Altoona (Pinecroft) - 814-942-2600 (29 miles from campus with quick access to I-99)
- Courtyard by Marriott - 814-312-1800 (31 miles from campus) -
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham (Pinecroft)* - 814-944-4499 (30 miles from campus with quick access to I-99)
- Hampton Inn - 814-941-3500 (31 miles from campus)
- Holiday Inn Express - 814-693-1004
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham - 814-946-1400 (32 miles from campus)
- Courtyard by Marriott State College - 814-238-1881 (Sold out)
- Fairfield Inn & Suites - 814-238-3871 (32 miles from campus with easy access to I-99)
- Residence Inn Marriott* - 814-235-6960 (Sold out)
- Sleep Inn near Penn State - 814-235-1020 (31 miles from campus with quick access to Route 26)
- Quality Inn & Suites - 717-283-4643
*Pet-friendly - Please contact the hotel directly for specific information.