Row 1 (front in zig-zag): Laurie (Patterson) Trexler, Ann Reganis, Richard Endres, Nancy (Maust) Civitts, Myrna (Laird) Regardie, Rich Paulhamus, Marsha (Frye) Hartman, Vicki (Carman) Cresswell, John Civitts, Candace (Wamsley) deCsipkes, Jeff Hauber, Anne (Nicklas) Layng
Row 2 (middle): Clark Smith, Mike Regardie, Bill Phillips, Thomas Berger, Harry Gicking (as blow-up doll), Bill Crock, Scott Taylor, Kerry Stanley, Ron Miller
Row 3 (back): Rob Hunter, Terry Stevens, Tom Kepple, Tom Diehl, Steve Jones, John Over, Zeke Eisenhart
We hope you enjoyed our 50th Reunion! If you weren’t able to attend or would just like to relive the weekend, we have many ways for you to do so.
See how much fun we had throughout the weekend and stay connected with us:
- Alumni Weekend Highlights Video: Check out Juniata’s highlights of the weekend.
- 50th Reunion Highlights Video Collection: Watch videos created by classmate Dave Watkins.
- Reunion Booklet: View a password protected booklet with our updates. Email the Alumni Office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need the password.
- Facebook Group: Reconnect with classmates and join the conversation.
- Alumni College Sessions: See the presentation topics for the classes that were taught
by our classmates.
- Ordinary Faith, Ordinary Science: Bill Phillips
- The Centralia Mine Fire, 60 Years Later: Steve Jones
If you have questions, please contact the Alumni Office at email@example.com or 814-641-3443.
Special thanks to our reunion committee: John Civitts, Nancy (Maust) Civitts, Vicki (Carman) Cresswell, Anne (Ferrera) Creter, Bill Crock, Charlie Davenport, Candy (Wamsley) deCsipkes, Tom Diehl, Craig Eisenhart, Dick Endres, Marsha (Frye) Hartman, Bruce Hockman, Dan Hoover, Rob Hunter, Bob Krouse, Anne (Nicklas) Layng, Linnie (Townsend) Long, Roger Long, Ron Miller, Bruce Morton, John Over, Rich Paulhamus, Ann Reganis, Mike Regardie, Myrna (Laird) Regardie, Pete Schuyler, Terry Stevens, Lynn (Korsan) Sullivan, Scott Taylor, Laurie (Patterson) Trexler, Tom Warrick.
The Juniatian Archive