Education Certification Program


Students with a B.A. or B.S. from an accredited four-year American college or university and who meet Education Department criteria may take courses at Juniata to receive their education certification. Students may take courses on a full-time or part-time basis. Consult the Enrollment Center for further details.

Search for policies:  

Click here to login as either a Faculty Member or Trustee in order to view additional policies.