The mission of Juniata’s Campus Technology Services (CTS) Division is to provide the leadership, infrastructure, and support mechanisms to ensure a campus technology ecosystem that operationally and strategically supports: 1) a student-centered living and learning experience, and 2) a productive, efficient, informed, and engaged campus community. This mission serves Juniata and our Strategic Plan: Courage to Act as both a foundational and interwoven element necessary to guide us into the future.
Visit our support site for all of your Juniata College technology needs.
Strategic Goals & Initiatives:
- Incorporate Strategies and Solutions that Enhance Learning
- Provide a Reliable and Modern Infrastructure
- Streamline Processes and Strengthen Data Management
- Ensure Data and Network Security
- Uphold an Adaptable, Positive, Innovative, and Well-Developed Team