Phone: (814) 641-3131
Assistant Director of Communication
- Oversees local, regional and national media relations
- Serves as editor of the biannual alumni magazine Juniata
- Maintains regular updating of the College’s news
- Writes content for print and digital platforms
- Oversees the College’s social media accounts and supervises student writing and social media
April Feagley graduated from Penn State Mont Alto in 1994 with an associate’s degree and from Lancaster Bible College in 2011 with a bachelor’s degree. April worked as a community editor and staff writer for The Daily News, covering everything from train derailments to fair queen pageants. She joined the Juniata marketing team in May 2019.