Office: Digital Media Studio, Brumbaugh Academic Center
Director of Digital Communication
- Oversee Juniata College’s web assets, ensuring they provide up-to-date, accurate content; are designed so that information is presented in an audience-first manner; and have a healthy site-wide architecture.
- Build content for Juniata’s brand communications including, but not limited to, videography for the purpose of promoting the College.
- Provide strategic input for paid, earned, shared, and owned media campaigns and assist with the production of collateral necessary to execute digital marketing campaigns across networks.
- Provide leadership to the team of web designers and developers and contribute to the strategic communications team’s promotion of Juniata College, as well as to the Digital Media Studio and its team of student employees and interns.
- Build and nurture a broadly talented pool of freelance student artists, technicians, and media producers and web communications interns and student employees.
- Provide strong support of budgetary control by executing tactics to reduce or control dependence on print or traditional media.
Luke Fragello is the Director of Digital Communication at Juniata College, where he oversees web and video content production and assists with other digital communications tasks that promote Juniata College and its brand to prospective students and families, alumni, friends of the College, influential constituencies, and the broader public. He came to Juniata in June 2014 from Mount Aloysius College where we received his undergraduate degree in business and marketing and masters in business administration.