Register through Colleague Self-Service
Be sure to complete the Financial Responsibility sign-off in Colleague Self-Service before attempting to register for classes. You will not be able to register until you do so.
Click HERE to access Colleague Self-Service or use the link on The Arch Applications tab.
- You can access instructions on how to navigate Colleague Self-Service HERE.
- You may view and search for classes under the Course Offerings tab.
- Classes that you select are placed on your Plan but adding a course to your Plan does not register you for that course. In order to complete course registration, you must add a specific section for that term to your Schedule and then click the blue Register button.
Courses under the following conditions cannot be registered through Colleague Self-Service. These situations are customized for each student and require instructor, advisor, and/or department chair approval. For these circumstances, students need to complete a form and submit that to the Registrar's Office:
- Course Exception Approval Form:
- Section is closed
- Instructor permission is required
- Haven't completed prerequisite or corequisite
- Repeating a course
- Courses in time conflict with each other
- Credit by Exam - Course that is listed in the Juniata College Catalog but not being offered as a regular section during that term
- Independent Study - Customized, credit-bearing experience
- Teaching Assistant - Serving as a TA for a course
- Internships - Submit using Handshake application
Questions? Visit the Registrar's Office Monday-Friday 8 AM-5 PM or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 814-641-3165.