July 18-20, 2018
High School Varsity and JV players, Grades 9-12
Our philosophy is to teach the basic individual skills of volleyball in-depth through a system of organized and broken down instruction. In addition, we will address the major components of team play through four on four and six on six drills, keeping in mind sportsmanship and positive attitudes. This camp is for high school aged girls who want to improve their level of play and get better at certain or all skills. We will focus and break down each skill and focus only on that skill in each session followed by six on six play. We are committed to improving each individual who attends this camp.
- Weekend Resident
- Weekend Commuter
- Registration: July 18th, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- Session One: Focus – Defense End with 6 v 6
- Session Two: Focus – Passing End with 6 v 6
- Session Three: Focus - Attacking End – 6 v 6
- Session Four: Focus - Serving End with 6 v 6
- Session Five: Focus - Ball ControlEnd with 6 v 6 and Four’s Tournament
- Session Six: Focus - Transition OffenseEnd with 6 v 6
- Session Seven: Focus – 6 v 6 Tournament
Things to Bring to Camp:
- Knee Pads
- T-Shirts (bring extra)
- Water Bottle
- Swimming gear (including towel)
Few colleges have a more attractive campus than Juniata. The 100 acres on College Hill provide a magnificent atmosphere and safe environment. Campers are housed in one of the residence halls on campus and have access to all the amenities in the residence halls.
Additional facilities available include an indoor swimming pool and a fitness center.
For more information on the Women's Volleyball team and coaches, please visit the Juniata Athletics webpage!
Payment, including a $50 non-refundable fee, is due in full at the time of registration. No refunds issued for cancellations made within 2 weeks of the camp.