The Enrollment Operations Director is responsible for overseeing the Enrollment Division’s operations including but not limited to data entry, applications processing, communication management, business processes, and reception. The individual in this role supervises all Operations staff and assigns tasks and responsibilities accordingly to support the Enrollment Divisions office management, data entry, and outreach needs to ensure organizational effectiveness.
The person in this position will contribute to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Fosters an effective collaboration between Administrative and Operations staff.
- Coordinates regular operations of the Enrollment Division, including hiring, training, and managing performance of Operations staff engaged in Enrollment Division work.
- Assesses and acquires new technologies, resources, and supplies to ensure the Enrollment Division can increase productivity and efficiency to achieve an optimal working environment.
- Researches, tests, implements and maintains departmental data applications to provide effective, accurate, and timely services to our constituents, and to ensure reliability, accessibility, and relevance of information tools.
- Document and annually reviews Enrollment Division business processes.
- As a key member of the Vice President for Enrollment’s leadership team works with others to advise the Vice President for Enrollment on policy matters related to the Enrollment Division and enrollment industry best practices.
- Functions as the Executive Assistant to the Vice President for Enrollment.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position reports to the Vice President for Enrollment.
- A high school degree and at least three years of Enrollment experience is preferred. Effective public speaking and written communication skills, a commitment to life long learning and cultural diversity, and possession of a valid driver’s license also required.
- A successful individual in this role must display strong analytic and leadership skills. Must be flexible, handle a demanding work schedule, be able to work independently within a team management structure, possess strong organizational skills, and work effectively with a diverse constituency.