Spring 2017 Registration Dates:
- Seniors may begin at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, October 24
- Master, IEP, EXC, BCA, Veteran non-degree students may begin at 8:00 Monday, October 24
- Juniors may begin at 8:00 a.m. on Wednesday, October 26
- Sophomores may begin at 8:00 a.m. on Thursday, November 3
- Freshmen may begin at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, November 7 (assigned by birth month) Click here to see what time registration will be open
- Student registration closes on Friday, November 11 at 5:00 p.m.
- Advisor sign-off ends on Wednesday, November 16 at 5:00 p.m.
Course Exception Forms
Course Exceptions Approval forms are required for: instructor permission, prerequisite and co-requiste requirements.
Credit By Exam
Credit by Exams are used when there is an overlap of two courses registered in a term, or if the course is not regularly offered but is a catalog course. Students may pick up a form or download from the web. This form requires the signatures of the instructor of the course, and of both advisors. Submit the form to the Registrar's Office. This form is due two weeks before the term begins.
Audits are used when you do not want to receive credit for the course. It is not graded, does not affect your GPA and does not fulfill any requirments. Students may pick up form or go to Juniata College - Office of the Registrar - Forms. This form requires the signatures of the instructor of the course and both advisors. Submit the form to the Registrar's Office. The form is due two weeks before classes start.
An Independent Study is a course usually created by either the student or the faculty sponsor. The form is available in the Registrar's Office or on-line. It requires the signatures of the student's two advisors, the faculty sponsor, and the Department Chairperson. Submit the form to the Registrar's Office. The form must be turned in two weeks prior to the beginning of the term.
The form for internships can be obtained at Career Services. The form needs your signature and the signatures of Darwin Kysor, the faculty sponsor, the Department chair and both advisors. This is hand delivered by you to the Registrar's Office for the approval of the Registrar and a copy is sent to Career Services. This form is due two weeks before the term begins.