- Kirwin Seger '20: "Religious Diversity and Higher Education."
- Beck Branton '20: "The Justification for Atheism in a Modern Society."
- Matthew Colabella '18: "Feminist Critiques of Post-Shoah Theology."
- Emily Parker '18: "No Young People in the Pews: A Study of Unitarian Universalist Emerging Adults."
- Devin Ryman '17: "Her Body, God's Choice: The Impact of the Catholic Church in State Abortion Policies."
- Jessica Toot ’13: “Levirate Marriage in the Bible: Support for Women in an Androcentric Society."
Faculty Research and Publications