Our Graduate Students Thrive
Careers aren’t shaped solely in classrooms. At Juniata College, we believe they’re built with real-world experience, inspired by our passion and realized through hard work.
Graduate programs at Juniata College are offered with accessibility and versatility in mind.
- All programs offered online
- In person course offerings for the MAcc., MBA, and the MBIN Programs
- Program requirements are 30-36 credit hours
- Tuition Rate is $800/credit
- Juniata College Alums are offered a preferred rate
- Financial aid is accessible
- Inquire about corporate partnerships
Virtual Counselor Conversations are open to all prospective and admitted graduate students and will include a call or personal video chat with the graduate admission counselor. These conversations are scheduled for up to one hour.
|M-F||9 a.m. - 2 p.m.|
Use the links below to apply or to request further information.
- Application with statement of purpose
- Official College Transcript(s)
- No Application Fee* or Test Scores Required
*$50 International Applicant Fee