The Following Are Required:

  • Your official Juniata transcript (Click on “Transcript Request”)
  • An official transcript from any college you attended other than Juniata, even if you transferred credits here
  • An official transcript for any college courses taken while you were in high school

Request release of your transcript ASAP after your grades are in. Transcript processing is often the rate-limiting step for the entire application process. For some cooperative services this can begin before you complete and submit the application. Check the service for details.

Be sure to provide the complete address of the school or application service and include your student ID. Use one form for each school or service.

Review all transcripts for accuracy and direct each Registrar’s office to send your transcript to the school or cooperative service, as required.

If you obtain additional grades after you apply, send an updated transcript to the schools or cooperative service, as directed.

Note: The Health Professions Office does NOT provide transcripts.

Continue to Personal Statements and Essays