Upcoming Accreditation Status: We are currently planning for our 2023 MSCHE Accreditation visit. Periodic updates will be posted below:
2023 Self-Study Steering Committee Members
- Co-Chair Anne Wood, Asst. VP & Chief Information Officer
- Co-Chair Phil Dunwoody, Assoc. Provost for Institutional Effectiveness
- Hannah Bellwoar, Associate Professor of English
- Kathryn Blake, Director Juniata College Museum of Art
- Matthew Damschroder, VP Student Life & Dean of Students
- Tracy Grajewski, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Sally Oberle, Director of Advancement Services
- Reginald Onyido, Acting Director Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
- Matthew Powell, Assoc. Professor of Geology, Director of Institutional Research
- Brenda Roll, Asst. to Assistant VP & CIO, Technology Dept. Coordinator
- Bethany Sheffield, Executive Assistant to the President
- Steven Simons, Sr. Assoc. Director of Admissions
- James Tuten, Professor of History
- Wei-Chung Wang, Assoc. Provost for Academic Initiatives
- Karla Wiser, Controller & Chief Financial Officer
- Sarah Worley, Assoc. Professor of Communication, Director of Community Engaged Teaching and Learning
- Ex-officio James Troha, President
- Ex-officio Lauren Bowen, Provost
All institutional constituencies, including the general public, may submit Third Party Comments to the Middle States Commission on Higher Education during Juniata's reaccreditation process.
"Third party comments are a means of providing information and evidence regarding an institution’s compliance with the Commission’s standards for accreditation, requirements of affiliation, and policies and procedures as part of a scheduled accreditation review. The Commission accepts third party comments about the quality of a member institution when an institution is approaching a scheduled accreditation review."
Third Party Comments may be submitted here: https://www.msche.org/complaints/.