Meet our students BEFORE they become someone else's employees?
Career Day 2021 Registration: CLICK HERE
Juniata College is using Handshake, the largest early talent recruiting platform connecting employers, talent, and colleges in one place to help us coordinate Career Day 2021. If your organization already has a Handshake account, you'll be taken directly to the registration page. If you do not already have a Handshake account, you'll first need to create an account and then, register for the event.
Instructions for creating an employer account and registering for Career Day 2021. (.pdf)
The Cost: FREE
If you have any difficulty accessing the online registration page, please contact the Career Development Office at 814-641-3350.
Friday, February 26, 2021 - 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. (Typically scheduled each year on the last Friday of February)
Employers will set their own schedules between 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. which may include:
- Up to five 30-minute group meetings that accommodate up to 50 students each. Multiple recruiters can attend, talk with students, and share their screen. This option is perfect for brief presentations about your company, an overview about specific positions you may have available or Q&A sessions.
- 10-minute 1:1 meetings with students hosted by up to 15 representatives. Each representative can set their own schedule and choose qualifications students must meet to attend. We encourage students from all class years to attend, so it will be helpful if you don’t make your preferences too strict.
- The overall number of 1:1 meetings will be determined by whether or not you are participating in groups sessions, if you choose to take a break between sessions and your overall availability during the event.
HANDSHAKE INSTRUCTIONS AND TUTORIALS
This page will prove to be helpful after you've completed your initial registration:
Virtual Fairs in Handshake: A Guide for Employers
Here you’ll find both written instructions and video tutorials on how to:
- Set your schedule
- Teammates claim their schedules
- Manage schedule changes
- Preparing for the “day-of” a virtual fair
- Encourage session signups
- Host sessions on the day of the fair
- Follow up with students after the fair
- Additional resources
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Meet with Juniata students seeking internships and full-time professional employment
- Interact with faculty
- Increase your organization’s visibility on campus
- Experience the energy and excitement of one of the top 100 liberal arts colleges in the U.S.