Student Organizations Affiliated with Campus Ministry
- Juniata Christian Fellowship
- Catholic Council
- Hillel (Jewish student organization)
- Muslim Student Association
- Brethren Student Fellowship
- Unitarian Universalist Union
Campus Ministry Activities
- Interfaith Calendar
- Bible Studies & Discussion Groups
- Prayer and Meditation - The Unity House is equipped with a Meditation Room, which provides a private, quiet place for individual or small group prayer and meditation. The Meditation Room is stocked with candles and other worship items and is available anytime the Unity House is open. In addition, Campus Ministry regularly makes a labyrinth available for prayer or meditation.
- FaithQuest - At the beginning of the school year, Campus Ministry coordinates a program called FaithQuest, to help students make connections with a local place of worship. Students gather at the Unity House for a light breakfast and then go in groups to attend worship services.
- Pasta Dinners - About once a month during the academic year, Campus Ministry hosts Pasta Dinners for students and staff. The dinners are free and there's no formal program.
- Spirituali-Tea Discussions - Periodically, Campus Ministry sponsors discussions on some topic related to spirituality, accompanied by tea & coffee and other refreshments. Facilitated by a member of the JC faculty or staff member or the local community, discussions have included Faith & Politics; Homosexuality and the Bible; Continuing Your Faith Journey in College; Is the Bible the Inspired Word of God?; Living in a Multi-Faith America; The Power of Prayer and other topics of interest.
- Soul Food Discussion for Faculty & Staff - Soul Food is a monthly lunch discussion for employees, coordinated by Catholic Campus Minister Lisa Baer in which employees bring lunch and enjoy stimulating conversation on various topics related to spirituality.