The Office of Institutional Effectiveness & Research promotes the accessibility and use of information while leading institutional improvement efforts through evidence-based and equity minded practices.
You can find some institutional information at the resources below. Additional materials can be found at:
Our mission is to promote the accessibility and use of information while leading institutional improvement efforts through evidence-based and equity minded practices.
This mission is achieved through pursuit of the following goals:
- To provide accurate and timely information, assessment, and analysis for decision support and compliance with external requirements and standards
- To support institutional planning and monitor strategic indicators
- To support the design, delivery, and assessment of our liberal arts curriculum, including general education, undergraduate and graduate programs, certificates, etc.
- To promote student success during their time at Juniata and beyond: building strong advising relationships, advancing equitable outcomes, achieving timely graduation, and promoting meaningful lives and careers
- To advance the wellbeing and thriving of all members of our community through the advocacy of evidence-based practices
Phil Dunwoody Biography →
- Professor of Psychology
- Associate Provost for Institutional Effectiveness
Matt Powell Biography →
- Associate Professor of Geology
- Director of Institutional Research
Hannah Bellwoar Biography →
- Associate Professor of English
- Director of Writing and General Education
Kristin Camenga Biography →
- Associate Professor of Mathematics
- Director of Advising
Neal Utterback Biography →
- Associate Professor of Theatre Arts
- First Year Foundations Coordinator