Terms and replacement:
- Terms: All members will serve 3 year terms—these can be renewed upon approval of the president and desire of the member and as endorsed by the member’s VP
- Early Resignation: If a member chooses to leave before the end of their terms, the CAC will seek nominations for a replacement who will represent similar interests within the college.
- Termination: Members may rotate off the committee by
- Their own choice
- Request of the president as endorsed by the member’s VP
- Unanimous vote of the other CAC members
Nominations and Approval:
- The president, CAC members, and Vice Presidents can nominate representatives to the CAC.
- Individual members of the campus community can self-nominate by approaching any member of the CAC who will bring the request to the CAC.
- Presidential nominations will be automatically approved
- The CAC will:
- check with the Vice President for endorsement;
- vote on the remaining nominees; and
- present that slate for final approval by the president.