- Information Technology - A broad based interdisciplinary program that includes studies in computer science.
- Computer Science - The "classical" study of computing, software design and practical applications of computers.
- Data Science - The overarching goal of data science is to be able to process, organize, and analyze large data sets to distill meaningful patterns and trends.
- Information Technology - To apply technology in a chosen field.
- Computer Science - To provide and create knowledge of the operation and organization of computer hardware and software.
- Computer Programming - To have knowledge of computer programming specifically.
- Data Science - To extract useful information from data in its various forms and be able to visualize/share that found knowledge.