As your dining team, our commitment to you is not only about serving fresh and delicious food, but also to keep you and our team members safe and healthy. As part of this commitment, we have enhanced our already robust safety procedures. Which means, things may look a little different since the last time you were here.
Here’s a few things you can expect from us:
- We are following all CDC and local official guidelines to ensure your safety as well as our own.
- We will be “Safely Serving Smiles” as all Team Members will be wearing masks until otherwise instructed from local health departments.
- To help you navigate the dining areas in a safe manner, we have installed signage to communicate effective social distancing practices.
- Enhanced disinfection and sanitization practices are in action, frequently cleaning all areas of the dining venues, high traffic areas, and any touch points.
- We are conducting a “deep clean” and thorough sanitizing and disinfection of each station on a weekly basis. In the instance where an individual reports or identifies as positive for COVID-19, the deep cleaning protocols are performed immediately for all areas where that staff person was present to assure the cleanliness of preparation and service areas in accordance with CDC and local official guidelines.
- Self-service areas have been adjusted to serve you in a safe manner and reduce points of contact.
- We are performing daily health screenings with all team members before each shift which includes temperature checks.
We’ve also used this opportunity to re-train our team members on our existing safety procedures such as proper handwashing, disinfection and sanitation practices, and staying at home if they are not feeling well. We each play a role in keeping one another safe and healthy. Within the dining areas, you can expect to see more signs regarding personal accountability including good handwashing practices and taking a clean plate.
Here are a few other ways you can help:
- Maintaining 6 feet of distance from other people in line and throughout the dining area
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Staying at home if you’re not feeling well
- Washing your hands for 20 seconds with soap & water or use hand sanitizer
- Covering coughs and sneezes
Know that we are in this together. Safely providing the exceptional hospitality and dining experiences that you know and love continues to be our top priority. Hospitality looks different today than it did a year ago, but we are committed to redefining what hospitality means for you – and of course doing it with a smile.