Juniata College offers a special program, Golden Eagles, for residents ages 65 and older in Huntingdon County. Golden Eagles have the opportunity to audit one course per semester at the reduced tuition rate of $150.
Tuition does not include fees for labs, field trips, supplies, books, or other incidentals.
To explore courses in an upcoming semester, visit the online Class Schedule. As visiting students, Golden Eagles are not permitted to register for First-Year
Composition or Seminar courses, internships, credit by exam courses, or independent
To submit a registration request, complete the online Visiting Student Registration Form. Registration depends on instructor permission and course availability after Juniata full-time students have registered. The registration period is August for fall semester courses and December for spring semester courses.
The drop/add period starts on the first day of each semester and continues for the first seven business days of that semester.
Other Discount Opportunities for Golden Eagles:
- Reduced price senior tickets to Juniata Presents performing arts series
- A reduced cost membership to the Juniata College Brumbaugh Fitness Center (located inside the Kennedy Sports + Recreation Center) and Binder Natatorium (Pool)
Campus Resources for Golden Eagles:
- Juniata College email address, which will serve as your primary contact for courses, events, and activities.
- Campus events and activities
- Athletic games and competitions
- Juniata College Museum of Art
- Textbooks and course materials are available for purchase through Juniata’s online bookstore at Juniata.Textbookx.com.