Juniata College • January 17-22, 2022
Monday, January 17
- Day of alumni sharing their community project work in honor of MLK National Day of Service.
Share what you are doing in your local community with the hashtag #juniataserves! For ideas on how to serve, visit the links below.
Wednesday, January 19
- 6 p.m. A-100 - Keynote address by Dr. Crystal Sellers Battle titled "Through the Lens of a Letter from a Birmingham Jail"Join via Zoom
Thursday, January 20
- 4 - 7 p.m. Volunteer sign-up and T-shirt Tie Dye event from in Ellis Ballroom. This time will provide all volunteers an opportunity to pick up their shirts for our day of service on Saturday
- 7 - 8 p.m. EDI Council has organized an informal conversation related to community building at Juniata Brewing Company. Members of the Huntingdon Community are invited. Special thanks to Sean Steeg for the invitation!
Friday, January 21
- 5 - 7 p.m. Soul Food inspired dinner in Baker Refectory. EDI will provide a dinner swipe for faculty, staff and administration who RSVP for the meal.
- 7 p.m. A-100 - Showing of the movie Selma
Saturday, January 22 - MLK Day of Service
- 10 a.m. Welcome
- 10:30 a.m. Departure for project locations/start of project work
- 12 - 12:30 p.m. Lunch Break
- 12:30 - 3 p.m. Continuation of project work