Juniata's Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) monitors care and use of vertebrate animals and reviews program compliance.
- Carry out annual protocol reviews and evaluation of activities involving animals;
- Make recommendations to Principal Investigators, Departments, or the Provost regarding any aspect of the animal program, facilities, or personnel training;
- Review, and, if warranted, investigate complaints received from employees or from the public; and
- Perform other functions as required by institutional needs and by federal, state, and local authorities.
- Marsha Hartman, Community Member
- Jill Keeney, Biology
- Leslie Leckvarcik, Science Outreach
- George Merovich, Environmental Science & Studies
- Roy Nagle (Chair), Environmental Health & Safety
- Wade Roberts, Philosophy
- Jake Werner (Veterinarian), Penn State University
Inquiries concerning policies should be directed to the IACUC Chair: Roy Nagle.