An administrative unit of the College’s marketing office, Juniata College Print Services provides high quality and cost-effective printing and mail services to the College, with priority for the College’s administration, student, and faculty needs. The office is a friendly, creative work environment, which respects diversity and provides employment opportunities to students.
While it doesn't take long to print the typical file, we do need to fit it into our schedule. Please plan ahead for all your printing needs.
The office is located on the corner of Moore Street and Cold Springs Road in the Stone House garage. There is convenient customer parking directly in front of the entrance.
- Academic Session: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Summer Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- CLOSED Saturday and Sunday
External Service Policy
Juniata College Printing Services is dedicated to Juniata College. Academic, administrative, and student needs take precedence over any other work.
The College has as part of its strategic plan, Courage to Act, a stated interest in supporting the Huntingdon area community and can, when able, provide printing and mailing services to external customers and their projects, when all of the following criteria are met:
- The client must have non-profit status. Proof of non-profit status will be requested by the Printing Services supervisor.
- Project specifications must fit Print Services capabilities. The decision regarding capabilities and job evaluation is at the sole discretion of the Printing Services supervisor, including quantity, materials, completion, and schedule of current production.
- Work produced by Print Services will not operate under a binding contract of any kind with the non-profit. Pricing and scheduling are subject to change at any time.
- The Juniata College mail permit is reserved for Juniata College return addresses only and cannot be used for external customers.
Print Services does not advertise its services externally. The pricing structure has been designed to fill the needs in the Huntingdon area community without competing with any other businesses. Pricing is subject to change and evaluated occasionally by the Printing Services supervisor, and up-to-date pricing for external work will be posted in the office of Print Services.
firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 814-641-3327