Our Graduate Students Thrive
Careers aren’t shaped solely in classrooms. At Juniata College, we believe they’re built with real-world experience, inspired by our passion and realized through hard work. Graduate programs at Juniata College are offered with accessibility and versatility in mind.
- Several programs are offered online. In-person courses are available for the Master of Accounting, MBA, Master of Bioinformatics, and the Master of Applied Ecology and Natural Resource Management programs.
- Program requirements are 30-36 credit hours.
- Tuition Rate is $800/credit.
- Juniata College alumni are offered a preferred rate.
|M-F||9 a.m. - 2 p.m.|
Use the links below to apply or to request further information.
- Application with statement of purpose
- Official College Transcript(s)
- No Application Fee* or Test Scores Required
*$50 International Applicant Fee