- Contact both the Dean’s office and Student Accessibility Services office about injury, upcoming surgery, or other impairment that you expect will be temporary (one semester or shorter)
- Complete the application form: -
- Someone from the office will contact you about your application to set up consultation time.
- In the consultation, the Director of Student Accessibility Services will help identify the appropriate accommodations you need and then explain the process for receiving those determined accommodations.
- When the condition of impairment has expired, please notify the Director of Student Accessibility Services.
- If condition persists past original expected date, you should reach out to the Student Accessibility Services to consider provisional or permanent accommodations. (This will require additional documentation).