What is the Startup Grant?
To provide startup and early stage working capital funding to any full-time Juniata College student run business in good standing (i.e., no academic probation, conditional acceptance status or significant current student affairs disciplinary action) or faculty run business where students play a significant role, interested in starting a for-profit business in Huntingdon County.
What is the application process?
1. Students may apply at anytime.
2. Students schedule a meeting with JCEL Director.
3. JCEL Seed Capital Committee reviews business model.
4. Student presents overview of plan to JCEL Seed Capital Committee - students may work with JCEL in preparing for presentation.
5. JCEL Seed Capital Committee makes funding decision.
6. JCEL Startup Grant executed.