Peer Notetaking Procedure for Students:
Peer Notetaking Assistance is an academic accommodation that allows eligible students to access notes from a student volunteer to supplement their own set of class notes.
- Select "Notetaking Services" for each class in which you may want to receive peer notes when customizing your accommodations via your AIM dashboard at the beginning of each term.
- Attend class and assess the need for peer notes.
- Confirm or cancel the peer notetaking request via your AIM dashboard or the reminder email sent after classes begin.
- If the peer notetaking request is confirmed, the Testing and Accessibility Coordinator will collaborate with faculty to identify a student willing to share notes.
- Download notes via AIM or make alternate arrangements for note delivery with the Testing and Accessibility Coordinator.
- Continue to attend class regularly. Note-taking assistance is not a replacement for one’s own attendance and class participation.
- Contact the Testing and Accessibility Coordinator with any questions or concerns.