Anytime your organization has an available position for which you are seeking candidates, to hire a Juniata Graduate:
1. Go to Juniatajobs.com and register as an employer. Once approved, post your available full-time and internship
positions OR notify the Office of Career Development of the position(s) for which
you are currently accepting applications. Be sure to include a description of the
position and your application procedures. Send your information to:
Office of Career Development, Juniata College
1700 Moore Street Huntingdon, PA 16652-2119
(814) 641-3350 Fax: (814) 641-3377
2. Search the juniatajobs.com resume database.
3. Review the resumes and call our office at (814) 641-3350 to arrange on or off-campus interviews with the selected candidates.
- Private and comfortable interview room
- Conference rooms for group presentations
- Career Resource Area to display employer literature
- Audiovisual equipment available for videotape presentations
- Free employer parking
4. Make your job offer.
5. Notify the Office of Career Development when a position is filled.