Handshake is the largest early talent recruiting platform connecting employers to college students and recent graduates through their college or university.
If your organization has an available job or internship position that you would like to advertise with Juniata students or recent graduates:
1. Go to Handshake to create an employer account. Once approved, post your available full-time and internship positions OR notify the Office of Career Development of the position(s) for which you are currently accepting applications. Be sure to include a description of the position and your application procedures. Send your information to: Tammy Stuber at firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease note, if you represent an employer with a email domain that is shared across multiple office locations or multiple divisions of your organization, (i.e. pa.gov) you may need to contact the Career Development Office for assistance with creating your account. For more information on creating an employer account in Handshake, click here.
2. Students who have made their profile public are searchable through the Handshake platform.
3. Contact our office at (814) 641-3350 to arrange on or off-campus interviews with the selected candidates or reach out to the student directly.
- Private and comfortable interview room
- Conference rooms for group presentations
- Career Resource Area to display employer literature
- Audiovisual equipment available for videotape presentations
- Free employer parking
4. Make your job offer.
5. Notify the Office of Career Development when a position is filled.