The Career Development & Alumni Engagement Office combines alumni relations, stewardship, and career development in one location.
- Our Career Development Office provides lifetime service to students and alumni including resume writing, networking, job search and graduate school assistance.
- In addition, our Alumni Engagement Office offers alumni the chance to establish contacts within the Juniata community or discover next steps to get involved as an alumnus through volunteering, event planning, and student recruiting.
Meet the Team
David Meadows '98 Biography →
- Executive Director of Career Development & Alumni Engagement
Bekah Ford ’19 Biography →
- Assistant Director of Alumni Engagement & Career Development
- Assistant Director of Stewardship
Toll-Free: 1-877-JUNIATA (586-4282), press 9, then 2
Do you have updated contact information or news to share with the Juniata community? Update your info.
Career Development & Alumni Engagement Suite
Founders Hall 220
Office Hours: Monday–Friday 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.