Campus Residence Halls
Two types of on-campus residence hall accommodations will be available during Alumni Weekend: traditional rooms and a limited number of air-conditioned rooms. Check back in January for more information including room rates. These rooms can be booked when on-line registration for all Alumni Weekend events opens in mid-March.
There are so many options when choosing where to rest your head at night. You can stay in a hotel or motel close to town, in a cozy vacation home nestled in the nearby countryside, or in a lodge or campsite overlooking the lake.
See the lodging list below for local hotels including ones with special room blocks and rates or operated by Juniata alumni.
- Aunt Susie’s Country Vacation Rentals* - 888-232-5253
- Bear's Paw Lodge - 814-466-7539
- The Chalets of Raystown (including the Chocolate Moose Chalet)* - 717-602-2675
- Comfort Inn* - 814-643-1600 - Call the hotel directly and ask for the “Juniata College Alumni Weekend” block to book a room and receive the discounted rate of $115. If you try to book online, you may not receive the discount rate. Cut-off date is 5/20/19.
- Deer Hollow Bed & Breakfast - 814-684-2438
- The Fairfield Farm Guest Cabin - 814-632-9445
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - 814-643-3672 - Call the hotel directly and ask for the “Juniata College Alumni Weekend” block to book a room and receive the discounted rate of $129. If you try to book online, you may not receive the discount rate. Cut-off date is 5/6/19.
- Gage Mansion Bed and Breakfast - 814-506-8411 - Owned and operated by John '94 and Angie (Wolf) '96 Thompson.
- Heritage Cove Resort* - 814-635-2887
- Homewaters* - 814-686-6214
- Huntingdon Motor Inn* - 814-643-1133 - Owned and operated by Derek Grubb '88.
- The Inn at Edgewater Acres* - 814-669-4144 - Alexandria
- The Inn at Solvang* - 814-643-3035
- The Iron Rail Bed & Breakfast - 814-447-3984
- Lake Raystown Family Camping Resort* - 814-643-3377
- Lake Raystown Resort & Lodge* - 814-658-3500
- Laurel Ridge Bed & Breakfast - 814-632-6813
- Millstone Manor* - 814-643-0108
- Peaceful Retreat in the Country - 814-599-3434 - Owned and operated by the family of Jacob Rowe '15.
- Rustic Ridge Retreat - 814-386-1021 - Owned and operated by Chris Confer '94.
- Stone House Bed and Breakfast - 814-669-9201
- Wildwood Chalet - 814-571-8799
- Yoder's Bed and Breakfast - 814-643-3221
- Comfort Inn in Duncansville - 814-693-1800
- Comfort Suites in Altoona - 814-942-2600
- Courtyard by Marriott - 814-312-1800
- Days Inn & Suites in Pinecroft* - 814-944-4499
- Hampton Inn - 814-941-3500
- Holiday Inn Express - 814-944-9661
- Microtel Inn & Suites - 814-946-1400
- The Atherton Hotel - 814-231-2100
- Best Western Plus - 814-234-8393
- Country Inn & Suites - 814-234-6000
- Courtyard by Marriott State College - 814-238-1881
- Fairfield Inn & Suites - 814-238-3871
- Nittany Lion Inn - 814-865-8500
- Residence Inn Marriott* - 814-235-6960
- Quality Inn & Suites - 717-248-4961
*Pet-friendly - Please contact the hotel directly for specific information.
- As a tourist destination, the Raystown Lake Region boasts many bed and breakfasts, cottages, and vacation homes. Visit www.raystown.org or call the Huntingdon County Visitors’ Bureau at 1-888-RAYSTOWN.
Vacation Rentals By Owner (VRBO) is an independent online vacation rental marketplace that advertises many local accommodations. Search on Raystown Lake to find the most options.