The Juniata Career Team (JCT) is a database of Juniata alumni and friends who are willing to share their career stories, advice, and skills with current students and young alumni. It is an invaluable service to students and alumni in their career planning.
What do you have to offer? Discussion topics might include:
- information about a particular industry or occupation
- appropriate classes or necessary preparation for a field or position
- internship, research, or job opportunities
- relocation questions regarding cost of living, housing, or quality of life
- graduate/professional school experience
- informational interviews, mock interviews, or resume review
If you would like to join the Juniata Career Team, please register online.
When you volunteer for Juniata, don't forget to report your hours.