The Church-College Relations Council (CCRC) is a group of volunteers - alumni and friends - committed to fostering the relationship that has existed between Juniata and the Church of the Brethren since the inception of the college. The Council is the official group through which matters of material interest to both institutions are processed.
Meeting twice each year, the Council gathers members from the Atlantic Northeast, Middle PA and Western PA districts, the Church of the Brethren at-large, the Juniata community (students and staff), and the Stone Church of the Brethren.
Responsibilities of CCRC members include, but are not limited to:
- working to strengthen the relationship between Juniata and the Church of the Brethren
- communicating Juniata information to their congregations and districts
- assisting the College in identifying and recruiting students who would most benefit from a
- Juniata education
- helping to plan and/or staff events such as the Luncheon at Annual Conference, District Conferences, and heritage festivals at Camp Blue Diamond and Camp Harmony
- nominating candidates for the annual Church-College Service Awards
- nominating Church of the Brethren representatives to the Board of Trustees
Volunteer to care for the relationship between College and Church as part of the CCRC, or nominate another candidate by completing the Nomination Form. Questions? Contact Dave Witkovsky, Campus Chaplain, by e-mail or call 814-641-3360.
When you volunteer for Juniata, don't forget to report your hours.