Student Accessibility Services operates the Testing Center in Good Hall, 216. Students receiving exam accommodations may elect to have their exams proctored in the Testing Center by the Testing and Accessibility Coordinator. The Testing Center allows for a distraction reduced testing environment and ease of providing extended time. Utilization of the Testing Center is especially helpful when scheduling conflicts necessitate taking time-extended exams at a different time and/or on a different day than the class exam is administered.
- Complete the Alternative Testing Instructions Form in order to inform SAS staff of exam dates, parameters, and delivery and return instructions. The form may be completed via the link in any Letters of Accommodations you receive or via the Alternative Testing section of the AIM instructor portal.
- Meet with your student(s) to discuss how exam accommodations will be implemented. Mutually agree on a date and time for exams that will be taken in the Testing Center.
- Monitor your AIM instructor portal and email for student Exam Request submissions and approvals.
- Contact the Testing and Accessibility Coordinator with any corrections or concerns.
- Submit all testing materials to the Testing and Accessibility Coordinator at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled start of exams.
- Receive completed exams via your specified delivery method.
NOTE: Final exams proctored in the Testing Center will begin at a slightly different time than the class exam. All morning final exams will begin at 8 a.m.. All afternoon and evening final exams will begin at 2 p.m.. This start time limitation is because final exams can last up to six hours with extended time for students receiving exam accommodations.