Library Instruction Mission
Instruction offered through Beeghly Library will enhance the quality of undergraduate scholarly work by using 21st Century technology to teach traditional research methods and will prepare students to use critical analytical skills throughout their adult lives.
Instruction and Guides
- Class Guides (check out our LibGuides)
- Citation Guides
- Evaluating Sources (coming soon)
Policies and Guidelines
- Faculty Instruction Requests - Contact the Department Liaison.
- Information Literacy Defined
- Information Literacy Plan