Selecting a career direction can be an overwhelming task. There are thousands of occupations to choose from and the pressure to make the correct choice is enormous. A quick choice made to relieve this pressure is often not the best choice. Career planning begins with understanding both yourself and your environment, and integrating the two to select a congruent academic program of emphasis and the related occupational directions.
Check out these links to help you with your career decisions:
- Model for the Process of Career and Life Planning
- Career Decision Making - Student Timeline
- Info Links - Links that will help you decide the career path you wish to follow.
- POE Kits
- Focus – Juniata's online interest assessment instrument. Access Code: Eagles
- Personality 100 – Learning about your personality may help you determine a good career path.
For other self discovery opportunities, visit Juniata’s Career Development office in Founders Hall or call 814-641-3350 for more information.