Selecting a career direction can be an overwhelming task. There are thousands of occupations from which to choose and the pressure to make "the" correct choice is enormous. The quick choice to relieve this pressure is often not the best choice. Career planning begins with understanding both yourself and your environment and integrating the two to select a congruent academic program of emphasis and the related occupational directions.
Check out these links to help you with your career decisions-
- Model for the Process of Career and Life Planning
- Career Decision Making - Student Timeline
- Info Links - Links that will help you decide the career path you wish to follow.
- POE Kits
- Focus – Juniata's on-line interest assessment instrument. Access Code: Eagles
- Personality 100 – Learning about your personality may help you determine a good career path.
For other self-discovery opportunities, visit Juniata’s Career Development office in Founders Hall or call 814-641-3350 for more information.