Located in the rugged and scenic mountains of central Pennsylvania, Juniata’s 110-acre main campus is situated in the town of Huntingdon.
If you're traveling by car, campus is about 40 minutes from State College, 1.5 hours from Harrisburg, 2.5 hours from Pittsburgh, and 3.5 hours from Baltimore, Philadelphia, and Washington D.C.Juniata College on Google Maps Juniata College Campus Map
Additional services including train, plane, and bus options make our location very accessible.
Travelling by Train
- Morning: Stopping at Huntingdon (1 mile from campus) headed east to Philadelphia and New York
- Afternoon: Stopping at Huntingdon headed west to Pittsburgh and Chicago
- Several stops each day in Harrisburg (1.5 hours from campus)
- Tickets can be purchased online, over the phone, or at the AAA Office on Washington Street in downtown Huntingdon.
Travelling by Plane
- State College, Pennsylvania (1 hour from campus)
- University Park Airport
- Airport Code: SCE
- Direct flights daily from Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW) on Delta
- Direct flights daily from Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) on American Airlines
- Direct flights daily from O’Hare International Airport (ORD) and Dulles International Airport (IAD) on United Airlines
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania (1.5 Hours from Campus)
- Harrisburg International Airport
- Airport Code: MDT
- Daily, nonstop service to 13 destinations including Chicago, Atlanta, and Detroit
- Major airlines include: Allegiant, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Frontier Airlines, United Airlines
Other Transportation Options
- Nittany Taxi, Airport Shuttle Service
- Cost from Huntingdon to State College is about $90
- Telephone: (814) 867-4646 or (814)880-6234