Based on the mission of the College to provide an engaging personalized experience, empowering students to develop skills, knowledge, and values that lead to a fulfilling life of service and ethical leadership in a global community, the Glaeser Center for Counseling Services fosters self-understanding and well-being of students, faculty, staff, and the community through the following:
- Individual and group counseling, as well as services that are proactive in responding to students experiencing psychological, behavioral or social difficulties.
- Crisis and emergency intervention directly or in coordination with other campus or community resources.
- Programming focused on current health and safety issues that enhance students’ academic experience and personal development.
- Consultative services provided to faculty, staff, and members of the college community fostering a supportive environment with a holistic approach to meeting students’ needs.
- Training, professional development, or community experiences for staff, interns, and others in the college community.
The Glaeser Center for Counseling Services provides college counseling services that nurture and promote the dignity, diversity, and worth of all individuals in a professional, ethical, and confidential environment.