To view your W-2
- Log onto ADP.
- NOTE: If you have not previously logged into ADP, you will need to contact the PayrollOffice@juniata.edu to request a registration code. This will set up your access so that you can log into ADP.
- Enter your User ID & password established when you registered for ADP. This does not have to be your normal Juniata user ID & password.
- Once you have logged in, click Myself/Pay/Annual Statements.
- Employees will have access to up to three years of W-2's. W-2's for 2017 and prior will remain in WebAdvisor for employees.
- You will see a list of years linked to the W-2 statements available. We have found some browsers work better then others. Firefox will open up a blank screen, but does save the W-2 into your download folder for viewing and printing.
If you have any questions you may contact the Payroll Office for assistance.