Congratulations on your decision to attend Juniata College! We know that you and your family have many questions and concerns as you begin thinking about all of the tasks you need to accomplish before you arrive on campus.
Steps to Take Before Coming to Juniata
- Account Setup: Set up your Juniata EagleNet account and check your Juniata email regularly throughout the summer.
- Financial Planning and Billing: Ensure you have received your Financial Aid Letter.
- Financial Planning and Billing: Review your bill through Juniata's Arch portal and authorize additional users, such as parents or guardians.
- Financial Planning and Billing: After June 15, waive college medical insurance (visit firststudent.com to complete the waiver) if you have other insurance coverage.
- Advising and Course Registration: Complete your Advising and Course Registration Form beginning May 1 and submit by June 15 if you are attending Orientation in July, or by July 20 if you are attending August Orientation.
- Advising and Course Registration: Visit the First Year Academics page for information on submitting AP scores and college transcripts, taking the world language placement test, and preparing for your Orientation advising appointment.
- Student Health Forms: Complete the student health forms and return via USPS or at Summer Orientation. Students should complete the first page of the form, while medical professionals will complete the remaining pages.
- Orientation: Register for Summer Orientation by Monday, July 13.
- Inbound: Register for Inbound at least a week prior to the retreat date of your choice.
- Housing: Beginning June 1, complete the New Student Housing Application and Roommate Profile Form through EaglesNook on The Arch. These forms are due June 30.
- Student Accommodations: For students in need of academic or housing accommodations related to documented disability or learning difference, visit the Student Accessibility Services webpage for information on the process.
- Bringing your Vehicle to Campus: Register your vehicle beginning August 1, if you would like to bring a vehicle to campus
- Online Training Modules: Complete your online training modules related to healthy relationships; alcohol use; and equity, diversity and inclusion beginning July 20.