Phone: (814) 641-3321
In 2005, Angie joined Juniata’s Marketing Office as Publications Assistant and part of the Marketing Design team. In her position, Angie assists the director of print publications.
- Provide graphic design for print media for the entire campus.
- Supervise and train student assistants in graphic design.
Prepare specifications for vendor bids to include paper selection, bindery, delivery, quantities, etc.
- Assist with photo shoots, prepare photos for uploading and manage photo database permissions.
- Assist in managing the budget for publications by updating ledger of projects daily, due dates, quantities, delivery instructions etc. Monitor marketing budgets of customers.
- Attend focus groups as requested.
- Assist professors with special projects for students.
- Assist customers with work in Photoshop.
Angie Ciccarelli was raised in Huntingdon, Pa. After receiving a certificate from the South Hills Business School (1990), Angie became a desktop publisher for Jostens Printing and Publishing. During her years at Jostens, Angie became familiar with numerous computer design programs for both PC and Mac workstations. Angie has more than 15 years of experience working with computer design programs.