- Juniata only grants non-campus permission to students who have fullfilled the 4 year residency requirement. Inquiry at the Office of Campus & Residential Life for details.
- What to Ask Before Signing a Rental Agreement
- Living in the Huntingdon Community
- Holiday Safety Tips
- Fire Safety Tips
- Escape Planning
- Students can use DCB anytime retail operations are open.
- DCBs rollover over from fall to spring semesters, but not from one academic year to the next.
- Commuter students are not required to have a meal plan but can select a plan or opt out.
- Baker will now encompass both the traditional first floor stations as well as second floor stations (Eagles Landing). Eagles Landing will not be a standalone retail cash operation but be instead be considered part of Baker.
- Students are permitted to enter both areas and take food to go.
Residence Hall Linens
Safety Policies and FAQs
- All applications are now available on the Eagles Nook.