- Gender Inclusive Housing
- Housing at the Global Village
- Resident Assistant Information
- RA Employment Agreement and Qualifications
- RA Job Description
- Non-Campus Housing Process FAQs
- What to Ask Before Signing a Rental Agreement
- Living in the Huntingdon Community
- Holiday Safety Tips
- Fire Safety Tips
- Escape Planning
- New Food Service vendor beginning June 1. Welcome Parkhurst to Juniata!
- Meal plans include:
The BLUE residential plan ($2927.50 per semester) allows Baker meals with unlimited access from 7:15 AM until 11 PM Monday – Friday, and Saturday and Sunday from 10:30 AM until 11 PM. The residential plan includes $200 DCB per semester that can be used at any Juniata Parkhurst location at anytime. All students living in traditional resident halls will be assigned the Blue Plan.
- The GOLD block plan ($2427.50 per semester) allows 150 Baker meals with unlimited access from 7:15 AM until 11 PM Monday – Friday, and Saturday and Sunday from 10:30 AM until 11 PM. This plan includes $250 DCB that can be used at any Juniata Parkhurst location at any time. Upperclass students may choose from the Blue or Gold plan.
The Commuter/Off Campus 5 day plan ($1400 per semester) allows Baker access (unlimited swipes) from 11 AM to 8 PM, Monday through Friday. This plan includes $100 DCB to use at other campus retail locations (Jitters, BAC, etc.). Students living in college houses or apartments with kitchen will recieve this plan. Students may change to the Gold or Blue plan if they wish.
Important information about meal plans -
- Students can use DCB anytime retail operations are open.
- DCBs rollover over from fall to spring.
- Commuter students are not required to have a meal plan but can select a plan or opt out.
Baker will now encompass both the traditional first floor stations as well as second floor stations (Eagles Landing). Eagles Landing will not be a standalone retail cash operation but be instead be considered part of Baker.
- Students are permitted to enter both areas and take food to go.
For more informtion go to https://www.juniata.edu/campus-life/living-on-campus/dining-services.php
Residence Hall Linens
Safety Policies and FAQs