- Gender Inclusive Housing Policy: policy
- Housing at the Global Village
- Resident Assistant Information
- RA Employment Agreement and Qualifications
- RA Job Description
- Juniata only grants non-campus permission to students who have fullfilled the 4 year residency requirement. Inquiry at the Office of Residential Life for details.
- What to Ask Before Signing a Rental Agreement
- Living in the Huntingdon Community
- Holiday Safety Tips
- Fire Safety Tips
- Escape Planning
Meal plans include:
The NAVY residential plan ($2928 per semester) allows Baker meals with unlimited access from 7:15 AM until 11 PM Monday – Friday, and Saturday and Sunday from 10:30 AM until 11 PM. The residential plan includes $200 DCB per semester that can be used at any Juniata Parkhurst location at anytime. All students living in traditional resident halls will be assigned the Blue Plan.
The GOLD block plan ($2427 per semester) allows 150 Baker meals with unlimited access from 7:15 AM until 11 PM Monday – Friday, and Saturday and Sunday from 10:30 AM until 11 PM. This plan includes $250 DCB that can be used at any Juniata Parkhurst location at any time.
The Commuter/Off Campus 5 day plan ($1400 per semester) allows Baker access (unlimited swipes) from 11 AM to 8 PM, Monday through Friday. This plan includes $100 DCB to use at other campus retail locations (Jitters, BAC, etc.).
Additional meal plan information
- Upperclass students may choose from the Blue or Gold plan.
First year students are required to have the Navy plan.
- Students living in college houses or apartments with kitchens will be assigned the commuter plan plan but may change to the Gold or Blue plan if they wish.
- Students can use DCB anytime retail operations are open.
- DCBs rollover over from fall to spring.
- Commuter students are not required to have a meal plan but can select a plan or opt out.
- Baker will now encompass both the traditional first floor stations as well as second floor stations (Eagles Landing). Eagles Landing will not be a standalone retail cash operation but be instead be considered part of Baker.
- Students are permitted to enter both areas and take food to go.
For more informtion go to https://www.juniata.edu/campus-life/living-on-campus/dining-services.php
Residence Hall Linens
Safety Policies and FAQs