A replacement diploma may be requested by submitting a written request to the Registrar’s Office, either at the address below or as an attachment to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your signature is required to process your request. E-signatures cannot be accepted.
The fee for a replacement diploma is $35.00 if mailed in the U.S.
The shipping fee to an address outside the U.S. is in addition to the above fee and is determined at the time of shipment.
The fee for a replacement diploma cover is as follows:
- $10.00 for a diploma cover without your name printed on it.
- $15.00 for a diploma cover with your name printed on it. (*Please see processing time, below.)
Include the following information in your request:
- Your current name
- Name while enrolled at Juniata
- Full name as it is to appear on the diploma (ex: middle initial, middle name, maiden name)
- Degree awarded: BA or BS?
- Date of graduation (month & year)
- Juniata ID# or last 4 digits of your social security number
- Complete mailing address
- Daytime telephone number or email address
- Indicate if you also need a replacement diploma cover. See processing times, below.*
- Your signature. Please note that your actual signature is required to process your request. E-signatures cannot be accepted.
Mail your request to the following address:
Email to: email@example.com
Fax to: 814-641-3199
Processing time for a replacement diploma is typically one week.
*The replacement diploma cover is the same cover that you received at commencement.
- A diploma cover without your name printed on it is available in the same timeframe as the replacement diploma.
- Processing time for a diploma cover with your name printed on it is 6-8 weeks.
Questions about replacement diplomas may be directed to Ashley Koehler, Assistant Registrar, 814-641-3172 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Official documentation of your academic record and degree earned is available on your official transcript. Click here to request an official transcript.