Registration for Fall 2020
Not sure of your class level? - Click HERE
|Monday, April 6||20/FA schedule available to view online/Advising period begins|
|Monday, April 13||Registration opens at 8 AM for students with Junior or Senior standing|
|Friday, April 17||Registration opens at 8 AM for students with Sophomore standing|
|Wednesday, April 22||Registration opens at 8 AM for students with Freshman standing|
|Thursday, April 30||Registration period closes for all class levels at 5 PM|
Registration OPENS on these dates, but you do NOT have to register ON these dates. You may register at any time, 24/7, from your assigned opening time until registration closes.
The total number of completed credits on student’s academic record (including accepted transfer, Advanced Placement, and International Baccalaureate credits) determines class level, not including in-progress credits for the current term.
- Freshman: Up to 23.99 completed credits
- Sophomore: 24.00-53.99 completed credits
- Junior: 54.00-86.99 completed credits
- Senior: 87.00+ completed credits
Registration for Summer 2020
- Current Juniata students may register online using Colleague Self-Service during the April 2020 registration period or by emailing the Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
- Visiting students register using the Visiting Student Registration Form.
For a list of Summer 2020 course offerings - Click HERE
Questions? Email Registrar@juniata.edu or call 814-641-3165.